Monday 11 February 2013

Stampin’ Up! Sale A Bration– Madison Avenue for an Easter Cross?

2013_01 Jems Training ,Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, SAB, SU 001

So are you ready for Part 6 of my Sale A Bration project share!! This card was one that prompted lots of reaction and comment at Team Training… simple but effective… and for many people not so obvious! Every year I am asked to do an Easter card featuring a cross….so here is one option… another one to come….. And I have to admit that this was one of my so –called “ concept” cards but once complete… I loved it too!!

imageI also have to add that the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack is such a must have of mine… I wouldn’t use Madison Avenue without them! I think this little set of 3 punches has definitely climbed to the top of my most used punches over the last 6 months …. A quick photo of what you get in the pack here…..

And I wonder if you eagle eyed girls at Team Training spotted my not-so-deliberate mistake with this card!! Why did I put it on the board with the Pretty Petites samples!!?? Must have been a good senior moment… Those of you looking at the display boards on yesterday’s post won’t be able to spot that…. as those photos could be clearer generally and the Pretty Petites (plus this card!) were all over to the right hand side so you can’t see that area on the photo!! For those of you that have asked me for clearer photos… I have taken some more of the boards and they will be posted here in due course!!

Now which project shall I share tomorrow…. add any particular requests to comments and I will duly re-shuffle as necessary!

 

SU! Supplies

Stamps – SAB Madison Avenue; Delightful Dozen

Punches – Itty Bitty Blossoms

Card – Sahara Sand; Island Indigo; Whisper White; Pool Party

Inks – Island Indigo; Pool Party

Embellishment – Gemstone

No comments: