Wednesday 14 May 2014

Tag Punch Freestanding Pop Up Card–Pleasant Poppies

Pleasant Poppies,Tag Punch Freestanding Pop Up Card,Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

Another week – another WWWU colour challenge – WWWU#17. This week we have to use Crisp Canteloupe, Calypso Coral, Old Olive & Chocolate Chip. A lovely combination Julie – even though not my usual colourways!.

So here is another project adjusted to suit the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch off my big Tag Punch To Do List .

This time a Freestanding Pop Up Card. I haven’t made one of these in an age… but the Tag Topper Punch makes this a very easy make…. So much so - I have already made 3…. so more to share another day.

Though I have to laugh at myself…. I made the first card & then realised that I had used Early Espresso instead of Chocolate Chip… oopsy!! So this was attempt 2…. And I had even dusted off & used my other Tag Topper Punch to make that one as well!!

And have to say… Pleasant Poppies BIG background stamp…fabulous!!!

Talking of it being another week….don’t miss this week’s Weekly Deals….

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love this Amanda. Trying to work out how you did it:-) x