Friday 27 June 2014

I Am Me Tiny Mini Pocket Page Album!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 051

Following on from yesterdays Mini Photo Album post – here is the last of the 3 projects we made in the I Am Me Workshop last year.

This must be one of the smallest mini books I have made..but it is perfectly shaped in its tiny-form!!! Thank you to fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator Kirsten Andresen in Germany who posted her Mini Pocket Page Book directions here – which made my make rather easy!! ( Yes CASEing Kirsten again!! I really do love Kirsten’s work…)

So first closed up… going to miss that retiring ruffle stretch ribbon for projects like this!!!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 047

Opening the first section ….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 056

Opening the second section….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 055

Almost at the end….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 054

And finally all opened up again… again I can’t wait to make another of these …very soon!!

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_05 051

1 comment:

Caroline Lovett said...

Love these mini albums Amanda :)