Thursday 19 March 2015

Another Something Borrowed Tri Fold Mini Album

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 005

Following on from the popularity of my white Tri Fold Mini Album the other week – I  made another...

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 010

This was done so that I could photo some step by steps and produce the tutorial – but  as I was also demonstrating the album in a class situation… I got carried away and made up the new album as I went along… oops…

So I need to go back to the drawing board and make another & remember to photo this time!! Though it may turn out to be a good thing… as I am not sure you would have been able to see anything with the Blackberry Bliss colour I had selected for this version!! As I know that some of you are wanting the tutorial - thank you for your patience in this matter!!!

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 016

Doesn’t it look scrummy in the Blackberry Bliss! It is also slightly more hard-wearing too….

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 001

This is exactly the same as the original version – apart from the Blackberry Bliss outer – and 2 more details on the front cover…

Firstly – I didn’t have another roses die cut panel – as I had pinched it for using as a mask for sponging through – so I just used it as a mask for sponging through!!! I wonder how long this little mask is going to last!!

Secondly – I had no more Artisan Embellishments to use on the front – so I used the last 2 roses I had after making my big LOVE card  - one was daubed strongly with Blackberry Bliss ink (and left to dry for days!) – the other was left as Blushing Bride… finished off with a large pearl into the centre…

SU! Products Used

Stamps – For the New Two, Your Perfect Day, Crazy About You, Banner Banter, Tag Talk

Punches – Label Bracket, 1 3/8” Circle, 1 1/4” Circle, 1” Circle, 3/4”Circle, non-SU! 7/8” Circle

Embellishments – Artisan Embellishments Kit, Bakers Twine Blushing Bride

Papers & Card stock –  DSP Something Borrowed, 12x12 Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Blushing Bride

Inks – Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Amanda - might just have to CASE it! x

Lieve said...

What a great mini-book !!