Tuesday 16 June 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board Small Milk Carton

Well I am REALLY loving my Gift Bag Punch Board (GBPB) ....

Not only does the GBPB make great bags very easily... but it also adds something unique in the making of other projects - making it a complete must have in my book!!

So in my usual style.... I haven't made many bags... instead I have been playing around and using it to produce some old faithful crafty friends.

Firstly the little Box Card I posted the other day... Tutorial should be up later this week...

And now this small milk carton...

I had taken step by step photos to produce a tutorial for today...  but I am not sharing today after all ... not just because of my poorly finger which doesn't hurt...but is impeding things somewhat... but also because I have already refined the carton & produced some others and prefer those dimensions - so rather than confuse - more to come! Shouldn't be too long to wait....

In the meantime - can't wait to see the Gift Bag Punch Board in action... here you go... a Stampin' Up! video for you...
Image result for stampin up youtube gift bag punch board

Oh and I have used my brand new stamp set, Garden in Bloom that I won in the Team Training Raffle on Saturday... I love this sentiment and these butterflies are so cute!

SU! Products used
Stamps - Garden in Bloom
Punches - Extra Large Oval; Decorative Label; Gift Bag Punch Board
Papers - Pretty Papers Stack
Embellishments - Metal Rimmed Pearls, Basics Pearls
Ribbon - Calypso Coral Seam Binding

No comments: