Tuesday 22 September 2015

Hearth & Home - The Technology Series Part 1

You will be glad to know that DH kept to his word - and I have my photos back! Phew...
And yes you did read the title right... the window die is ever so useful for technology makes... particularly useful for those teen boys that can be so hard to make something suitable for... but now I am sorted...
So the back story first... I was also asked to do an inspiration station for our Team Training event last Saturday...and so I did... featuring... yes you guessed it... the Hearth & Home window & planter dies along with a smattering of Happy Scenes, Festive Fireplace/Fireside and of course Peaceful/Perfect Pines.
Hence why I now have a few more to share with you all here ...
For once I did get quite a way through my "Creative Mind Dump List"... but there are still some more once I have had a chance to play ( work very hard!) with some other stamp sets etc....
So today I am featuring a PS4 ( Playstation) which is my son's current favourite gaming platform,...
Just a case of snippity snip with the windows in Smoky Slate and Basic Black - plus a Basic Black PL card - die cut by my trusty Project Life Cards & Labels dies. A bit of an Eureka moment I can tell you.... And finished off with a sentiment from Bravo ... another well used stamp set at The Craft Spa!
And yes this is another version of my Pop Out Swing Card... the perfect format for a male card... movement and fiddle factor!

Edited to add: I had a bit of a first with these technology cards...  as I posted my 2nd card... I happened upon a timely challenge on a Technology theme... and so I entered them in a Challenge over at Less is More... I have always had entering Challenges on my bucket list... and now I have started! May it long continue...

And here are some other ideas of what to put on the screen....
X Box One .. XBox 360... Wii...  PS3...
Minecraft... FIFA... Call of Duty... Grand Theft Auto... Club Penguin... 

PC... Windows 10 landing screen shown here... but think Facebook.. a favourite blog... another game... the list will go on!!
 
TV... you will have to use your imagination with this picture! But think fave Sport... fave programme... fave film... again a very long list for this area....
 
A photo (of a loved one!) frame... a picture (favourite painting?) frame... Even more imagination required here...

So see... that is all the teens and men folk wrapped up for the year!! Actually probably anyone from the age of about 6 to 60.... maybe even 80 with all our Silver Surfers nowadays....

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A fantastic and super clever design Amanda, great use of technology images and love how the screen pops away into the aperture. Great work and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Anne said...

Another inspired make Amanda - thanks for sharing!
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"less is More"

Chrissie said...

Oh my word this is REALLY clever and SO ingenious!
What a great techno card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Another genius techno card, Amanda. Teen and guy cards can be so tricky. Just a note...when entering our challenge can you include a little link to us so other people can find us :)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Amanda said...

Thank you Anita... Oops sorry..course I can... Posts will be amended shortly! Challenge Learner plate clearly showing here!