Monday 28 March 2016

Last Sale A Bration projects to share...

Second post for today... as now less than 75 hours left for the Sale A Bration promotion... so 3 projects for you... all using at least one of the freebies available for every £45 you spend with Stampin' Up!. All of these were made at Monthly Training sessions during January to March - so thanks Julie!

First up is a pullout card in a box.... using Party Pants (my favourite SAB freebie!) I love this!!! Which is code for this is a project you will see again....
Secondly a bow featuring the Metallics Glitter tape... I need to stock up on this... so if you wish to place any orders under that magic £45 level for your own freebie so that  I can do so... I will be forever in your debt.... Tee Hee...
And finally What I Love - a 3 Step stamped flower... 

No comments: