Tuesday 19 April 2016

Introducing... The new 2016-18 Stampin' Up! In Colors

As I know some of you have been patiently waiting for the release of the NEW In Colours...

Time to start sharing some of the projects I made for the Stampers Showcase boards for On Stage Local in Telford, UK...

I made 5 little (quite daft!) Box Frames with just a play on the colour names.... I have to admit that one colour took me nearly 2 weeks to remember the name...so I though I would do something to hopefully help my fellow demos remember the names more quickly than I had...

And I had to laugh... as my fellow demos picked these up and uttered the "ooh, cool, ah funny and/or love this" words... obviously I am not the only daft one around.... though I am sure that there will have been many that just didn't get them.... well now you know!!!

So first up, my favourite!! Yes I know that most of you will guess this that this would be... I could have kept making projects to fill all the boards with this one...

DAPPER DENIM...

Secondly... the colour I should not like...but I REALLY REALLY do...

And thanks to Ruth Norton at Ruth's Stamping Corner for the Balloon Builder Flamingo inspiration....

FLIRTY FLAMINGO

Thirdly... the colour I struggled to remember the name of... amazing how many P for Plums I came up with over the course of 2 weeks... but a colour that I know most of my ladies will love the most... 
And thanks to Kelly Kent at My Papercraft Journey for her Sugarplum fairy/ballerina inspiration....

SWEET SUGARPLUM
 

Fourthly... a colour that I know will be very very popular... that I like... but that I struggled with in terms of projects to make...until I had a few Eureka moments!! 

And ooh... a new stamp set used here... though not as intended... more on that another day...

EMERALD ENVY
 

And lastly... the first colour I saw when I opened my box... and I won't repeat the word I uttered!! This will be the marmite one... mark my words! Well there always has to be one.... I even nicknamed this one... but I won't share for now!! 

But hey... it will be a very useful colour... sorry I cannot say more... my lips are sealed... 

And hey a new stamp set again... more on that another day...

PEEKABOO PEACH
And arrgh...how frustrating... I obviously forgot to take a round up picture with all 5 displayed together... and I won't get them back for a while...

2 comments:

Kraftybabs said...

Love these, I got photos but they were all on different tables at Telford. Looking forward to some more of your samples from On Stage xx

DeeDee7770 said...

Love the new colours but will miss blackberry bliss!