Saturday 23 April 2016

New 2016-18 In Color FLIRTY FLAMINGO Double Display Card

Here is another of the cards I made for the On Stage New In Colors Stampers Showcase at Telford...

An Extra Large Square Double Display card which is a new variant of the Large Square version here...
This one was made to showcase the new 2016-18 In Color designers series papers in Flirty Flamingo..
As well as the swirly flowers in the Swirly Bird stamp set... which is coming your way soon.... an interesting set with lots of potential... I think I was sitting there with about 20 flower versions... and that is without having seen the co-ordinating dies!! Which I do think make a great match....

The leaves are from Grateful Bunch - and in the new and coming Emerald Envy...
Now I have to laugh... and this will really surprise some of you! But... I really like Flirty Flamingo! There is just something about it that I can't quite explain...  

And an explanation about the use of so much colour (as I know you are used to my rather more white cards on here!!) We had to mainly use the new In Color we were working with... so it had to be ... although between you and me I found that SO hard!! And yes I did even fail with a few of the cards!!!


2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

Boy, your previews are sure working on me! I literally can't wait to get my hands on the new in-colors. Thanks for sharing your considerable talents!

Amanda said...

Thank you... they are a good set of colours!!