Sunday 24 April 2016

New 2016-18 In Colour Peekaboo Peach for Stampers Showcase

And finally in the introducing the new 2016-18 In Colors... we have PEEKABOO PEACH...

Now this colour did give me some trouble!! I am definitely not a lover of a peach colour... but I do admit that is a missing colour in our repertoire! And (without being able to say more!) it is definitely going to be a very useful - and needed - colour when the new catalogue launches 1st June...
So I give you a peach!! Just in case you were wondering... This was the first project to do that popped into my mind when I saw the colour... so I was so glad to see that the die was carrying over... as I was definitely in need of some quick projects... and it does look great in the flesh!!!

A couple of die cuts using the Curvy Keepsakes die... with overstamping with stamped off Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo using the You've Got This background stamp ... makes a great peach... 

My Wild Wasabi leaves are from Rose Wonder (as yes I did still have the stamps and dies out when my Stampers Showcase box landed from the USA!!) Tag from Tags and Labels... overstamped with the You've Got This background and Sahara Sand, finished off with Circle of Spring wreath and greeting...
Now where are the photos of the card I was going to post today!!!




2 comments:

Paradise Stamper said...

Awe, this is so cute! I love the new color and can't wait to get my hands on it!

Amanda said...

Thank you... Definitely more cute in the flesh... Not too long to wait for the new In Colors... Demo's now! Everyone else 1st June...,