Thursday 21 April 2016

Stampers Showcase - Sweet Sugarplum Rose Wonder

Moving swiftly onto Sweet Sugarplum... a colour that I know is going to be seriously popular amongst my ladies! 

Another extra large Rose Wonder make... just type in Rose Wonder in the Search box to the top right if you want to see lots more! Including this card in different colourways...
This card had a few variants as I created... long term blog followers will just know it was going to be a Sweet Sugarplum & Silver Foil Rose on a Whisper White base! Unfortunately I forgot to photo for you!

But then I remembered the brief... we had to mainly use the new In Color we were making for the display! So it was quickly popped onto a Sweet Sugarplum base at the last minute....
Neither could I add my Rich Razzleberry Rose! But here you go for another version.... much more dramatic...


2 comments:

Angela said...

This is stunning Amanda. Can I please ask what size card base you have used for the Rose Wonder card? Many thanks.
Angela x

Amanda said...

Thanks Angela.. It is a 6 3/4" card... See white version for full card view rather than this one just for display board purposes.... http://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/wonderful-rose-wonder-for-your-weddings.html