Tuesday 26 April 2016

Time for... the Tardis on Tuesday!

I think this may have been the On Stage Stampers Showcase project I got most immediate feedback about!! Thank you to all of you that found me and gave me that feedback... it really was appreciated! Especially those of you that were squealing with delight!!! So funny!! So satisfying!! So happy to share!

This was the first project that I had to do when I saw the new 2016-18 Dapper Denim colour... perfect colour!!
Though I had an immediate obstacle... no more Rotary alphabet stamp to do my POLICE BOX wording... but the Crazy About You stamp set came to the rescue... which has resulted in an improvement in my book...

So... for those of you that have been patiently waiting... grab your Hearth & Home dies and 3 pieces of A4 card... and here is the link to the tutorial ... Enjoy...!
The only other differences (apart from the Christmas decoration/wording and Night of Navy card) is the use of the Tags & Labels dies for the roof on this version as much simpler!

I also trimmed the sides of 2 of the 4 planters for the lid... as I reckon it is neater that way... and a lot simpler than the scoring for the corners I did before...! The front and back of the box got the full versions with the trimmed ones on the sides...
And here is another version made with handmade but more authentic signage!

No comments: