Monday 2 May 2016

Work of Art Tractor in Emerald Envy

Following on from the Work of Art Train posted here... here is the tractor I created for the Stampers Showcase display boards at On Stage... 

As soon as I saw the Emerald Envy colour a John Deere tractor popped into my head... so again it just had to be done!
Most of the image is created using Work of Art... with the addition of the wheels using the new and coming Swirly Bird stamp set
And a final thing to point out... I used the You've Got This background stamp to add the texture to the card blank... just Emerald Envy primary and secondary stamping (without re-inking in between)... loving that effect...



2 comments:

BK said...

Thank you for giving me another reason to buy this stamp set. I come from a family of dairy farmers, and this idea will add to the versatility of this set.

Amanda said...

My pleasure! Now do you mean Work of Art or the new and coming Swirly Bird for those wheels!!