Monday 1 August 2016

Swirly Bird Kites CAS Card - and a Round up picture of the Trio...


And the round up picture of our lovely little Trio made at Monthly training..

And some close ups of the last Kite Trio cards using Swirly Bird...

And now an admittance... 

Now... did you miss me!!? I have just spent the last fortnight in sunny Greece... 

But... scheduling 18 days of posts in one go over 2 weeks ago... was a new experience!!! I don't think I could have made anything after that concentration!!! I was almost seeing stars!!!

And I apologise for anything that went wrong along the way... but hey a holiday wouldn't be a holiday with much more limited wifi than we are used to... so I wasn't checking... 

But back now... and lots of Christmas goodies coming my way!!! Yay... Christmas is always my favourite creative time/excuse of the year!!!

2 comments:

girl with a curl said...

Hoping you enjoyed your time away? Your blog ticked along nicely while you were away I was none the wiser. Every time I visited I was amazed by yet another Craft Spa Creation!!! Cheers Donna Z :)

Amanda said...

I definitely did enjoy the time away in the very hot sun Donna! And so glad to hear that no-one was any the wiser here.... As I don't like to declare that I am away on hols... But I knew that a no- blog-posting for 2 weeks would have some people worrying!