Saturday 13 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Happy Christmas Topiary

I guess that some of you will have guessed where I might go next after yesterday's post....

Well... it is August... it is Stampin' Up! pre-order month for us demos... and I do so enjoy my Christmas makes...
So here is my Thoughtful Branches topiary bush all dressed up for Christmas... with some more Autumn Winter Catalogue Sneak Peeks!

Plant pot and banner from the Seasonal Bells stamp and punch Bundle... available from 1st September

Bows from Holly Berry Happiness stamp and punch Bundle. And note... this punch also punches Baby Bear's Bow.... Yay! Available from 1st September.

Oh and little robins from Thoughtful Branches. Available August only...

6 comments:

Deb Speijers said...

What a great idea! Thank you for giving me another idea on how to use this beautiful set! TFS

Amanda said...

My pleasure Deb... And thank you for visiting and taking the time to leave me a comment....

Cheryl said...

So Cute! And I like both Topiaries so far! Thank you for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thanks again Cheryl! Now how did you guess I have another one! Just about to post....

Andrea said...

Love it! What are the dimensions of this card?

Amanda said...

It is a (European standard) DL card...so 21 cm Square scored in half at 10.5 cm... Or if ur in US equivalent would be 8 1/4" Square..scored in half at 4 1/8".. Though I don't know whether you would then have a standard envelope to put it in!