Thursday 8 September 2016

Snowboard Santa! And New Special Promotions

So a bit of surprise snowy mayhem...

But first... this week's Special Promotions... available today until Wed 14 September. Click on either picture to go to the details...


I have no idea what goes on in my head sometimes... but this card just had to be made...
Snowboard and snow from Mountain Adventure... Well I can see a modern Santa delivering presents on a snowboard instead of a sleigh....

Mountain Adventure Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tin of Tags greetings again (loving this stamp set and no... I haven't even made up a tag yet!)

And introducing... Cookie Cutter stamped and punched Santa... have to say that this set is proving extremely popular...
Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp SetCookie Cutter Builder Punch
Actually I know a lot of people that this would amuse... so it will be one of my family & friends bulk cards this year...
And ...just for the purposes of research... here is the before version...without the snow...


No comments: