As promised.... a quick Tutorial for the A6 Double Z Joy Fold Card Fold... just in Metric from A4 card for the moment... but never fear... the inches version from the US 8 1/2" x 11" card will appear in due course...
Original post with more card photos here...
A4 Thick Whisper White Card A4L x 10.5cm
A4 Island Indigo Card 22.8 x 7cm
A4 Thin Whisper White 10.9 x 6.5cm
A4 Thin Whisper White 5.2 x 6.5cm
Paper Stripe 6.9 x 10cm
Paper Flowery 14.3 x 10cm
Paper Flowers 5.2 x 6.5cm
1. Score LANDSCAPE A4L Thick White card at 14.8 & 7.4cm
2. Score LANDSCAPE Island Indigo card at 11.4 & 5.7cm
3. Z Fold card pieces
4. Brayer Papers using Sponge Brayer & Mint Macaron ink. Clean off with tissue!!
5. Adhere papers
6. Adhere smaller Z Fold to larger Z Fold (Tip glue and stick smaller on RHS first, then glue & stick LHS but think about where you need your glue on the LHS!!!)
7. Colour individual flowers on paper sheet using markers ensuring that you go over the edges
8. Cut out by hand
9. Ink up greeting (Mint Macaron inkpad all over then Island Indigo marker on smaller words) & Stamp.
Paper - Irresistibly Floral
Stamps - Super Duper
Inks - Mint Macaron
Markers - Island Indigo, Pool Party,Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry