Monday 9 August 2010

House Box Class Sat 21st August - Home Made

I have just finished the project for the House Box class so thought I'd post a peek here. There are still spaces if anyone would like to join us - or I can easily prepare a Kit to Go for you. Both will be £10 plus any relevant postage.

Slight departure from the norm here - as the template and the main stamp set are both from Papertrey Ink - both of these are called Home Made. Another early birthday present from America.......

I have also used Flowersoft for the first time - both on the window ledges and the topiary bushes at the front door.
The house is made from Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand cardstock; the ribbon is also SU! - Soft Suede polka dot which I love! and I have used the tree from the SU! Forest Friends set on the back - this is double stamped and layered up to make it appear taller than it really is!!!  

Just need to make up a clean & simple card to match - and then we are good to go!

4 comments:

Alex said...

WOW Amanda, this house looks fabulous! Love it.

Thanks for sharing and hope your class goes well tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Julie said...

Beautiful project - just stunning !
Julie x

Anonymous said...

This is AMAZING! just love it. Must have taken you forever! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I'll be popping over again here!!

Amanda said...

Just had to say.... 7 years later.... thank you for your lovely comment... and so glad to know you and call you my friend!! But sorry I didn't match your original impression...lol!!! And I have no idea how I emailed you back then.....!