Friday 1 October 2010

New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue 2010-11

Well finally it is the 1st October ..... and I have the new Idea Book and Catalogue to share with you. Lots & lots more stamps, papers, punches, ribbons and embellishments galore.......

Just click the picture of the catalogue on the left hand side to go straight to the on-line copy or email  me to get a copy posted straight out to you for £4.50. ( £3 if you can collect) - or I will give you a free copy if you place an order of more than £50 or join one of my Stampers Clubs..... just email me for more details.....

I intend to post a few projects and more details of new products in this catalogue over the next week - though I am busily finishing off my Christmas Little Treats projects for the class on Monday first.....

But the first news I will share is that Stampin' Up! now do the extra option of CLEAR MOUNT STAMPS for us in the UK. Great price, great packaging and awesome clear stamp blocks...... The Clear Mount option is available for many of the stamp sets...... though not all...

No comments: