Thursday 10 February 2011

Vintage Vogue Love Letters Treat Bag

Just a  very quick post to share the gorgeous treat bag made by Sally (girliepink) who is in our Craft Therapists team.


http://girliepink.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-vogue-and-love-letter-paper.html

Sally was lucky enough to win the raffle in our Team meeting last Saturday - and so I am delighted to see her goodies being put to such good use straightaway.

I have lots to post from our team meeting as we made a card and a treat bag using the Sale A Bration Sweet Summer and Bliss stamp sets - which are proving SO popular...... Only 3 more weeks to get your hands on them!! Free when you spend £45.

We also swapped some gorgeous cards - which are also coming up soon!! It is lovely to be amongst such a talented bunch!!

Just need to get my 6x6 scrapbook pages finished for my class on Saturday - and then I will be back on the blog!! Having never done any scrapbooking before I can't believe that I have done a progressive page as my first ever page - and now I am doing some simple 6x6 pages- and I am loving them........ I think I have discovered a new passion!!!!

No comments: