Friday 1 April 2011

Here it is! Stampin' Up! New Mini Catalogue for 2011

Not only does the 1st April bring April Fool's Day..... but the much more exciting release of the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue with more new SU! products that will be with us until 30 September........ Just press the picture on the top left of my blog and you will be taken straight to it!!

Over the next few days I will be posting many projects using some of the new products - including a blog hop tomorrow Sat 2nd April at 10 am GMT amongst many of our talented UK Stampin' Up! demonstrators .

And the launch of a new mini just wouldn't be the same without a few Specials for orders during April. These are from me at The Craft Spa - not Stampin' Up.... Please see my new Specials pages at the top for further details - but I have 5 main types of offer for you......
  • Fancy a Big Shot for £55 ??? See my Big Shot Starter Pack Special
  • get exclusive Stampin Up dies etc for up to 15% off.  See my Big Shot Die Pack Deals
  • £25 co-ordinated paper packs with 12x12 papers; buttons, cardstock; ribbons & inkpads -AND you can also add the co-ordinating stamps at 25% off. See my Mini Catty Specials.
  • Buy the stamp set and get 30% off the co-ordinating punch. See my Mini Catty Specials.
  • Share all the new mini goodies from just £14 (need 8 to share!). See my Mini Catty Specials.
As those of you that know me.... I am in embossing folder, dies and buttons heaven....... And check out those Embosslits too - they are amazing.... wonder what I did before without them ...... I am SO HAPPY that these Big Shot goodies have finally come over the pond... I just need loads of you to buy them now.... and then we can have loads more come October with the new 2011-12 Idea Book & Catalogue...... Yes I am a I WANT IT ALL sort of a girl!!!

So what you should particularly check out...my top faves are.....
1.  All the dies of course!!! But particularly the Top Note, Fun Flowers , Little Leaves, Circles - and of course the Embosslits..... And the Big Shot to use them!!!! LOL!!!
2. Embossing Folders - 2 favourites being Manhattan Flowers and Square Lattice ( very clever techniques using this one!! Watch this space...)
3. Four Frames and the Decorative Label Punch - first it was the SU! circles, then last year the ovals... and now these!!!!  Absolutely wonderful !!
4. Big Designer Buttons - oh WOW!!! These are SO big.  Most being 1". And such wonderful colours too..
5. And ahh!! The Springtime Vintage suite - where were these papers when I was doing a Papercrafting course 4 years ago with Cath Kidston as my Designer inspiration... Think Cath Kidston... Think Laura Ashley.... Be in Vintage Chic heaven..... I may have to get that portfolio out and remake all those wonderful cards using these......

Hope that the mini has something in for you that excites me as much as I am!!! And if so - tell me what by adding a comment below.....

Just press the EMAIL ME link at the top right of my blog to contact me for orders or for further details on any of my specials.

No comments: