Wednesday 29 August 2012

Beautiful Butterflies #7 – Creative Elements meets Apothecary Art

2012_08_Beautiful Butterflies at The Craft Spa 058_resize

This had to be the quickest card of the session….. but it is very effective none the less!!

So this is a direct CASE of a card by the very talented Ilina Crouse at My Creations  - there are a selection there using this years’ In Colors.  And having just checked Ilina’s link for these cards I can see that this was a card that was CASED from one found on Pinterest.  Please let us know if you know the original creator – I truly believe in giving credit where it is due… 

Talking of Pinterest  - here is my link for anyone else that wants to follow someone new!!  Although I wish I had that many followers on this little old blog!! Shows what an avid pinner I am….I had as many followers as my blog followers within 2 weeks!!    And 6 weeks later … well 10 times as many!! LOL!!!

SU! Supplies

Stamps - Apothecary Art ; Creative Elements

Embosslit – Beautiful Wings

Punch - Modern Label

Card & Paper - Whisper White;  Elegant Eggplant

Embellishment - Large Pearl

No comments: