Friday 3 August 2012

Scallop Square #19 – The Craft Spa Name Plate

2012_07 199_resize Even quicker post to day!!! Just don’t know where today went…..

Here is a very quick name plate project I did. I think I have to redo in my blog colours though so I can put it on as my blog header!!! What do you think?? I am thinking Island Indigo, Pool Party and maybe one other!!

The First Edition papers, the Just Believe stamp set and the Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz dies made this very quick work indeed. Not forgetting my favourite buddy  - the Scallop Square die…. And the best bit of such a quick project…. I absolutely loved it when it was finished….. I can see me making these for lots of people….

I’ll be back to edit this post with the card size, die placement and scoring dimensions tomorrow  – but for now, I really must dash. Supposed to be somewhere else ( so hope they are not checking out my blog at the moment!! If so  - sorry I am on my way – honest!!!)

SU! Supplies

Dies – Scallop Square; Alphabet Simple Letters

Stamps – Just Believe

Card & Paper – First Edition; Sahara Sand; Basic Black; Calypso Coral

Inks – Basic Black

No comments: