Monday 6 August 2012

Scallop Square #21 – Scallop Pinwheel

2012_07 198_resizeJust another really quick post.

I should probably explain… DH is on holidays for a fortnight – so I am not getting my usual quota of PC time…….

These pinwheels are just SO easy. There are lots of photo and video tutorials all over the web – so I am not going to reinvent the (pin) wheel…. here is a link to the one I used  Make a pinwheel. There are some pictures there.  Though I have to admit that I didn’t draw any lines… this is all I did….

1. Die cut DSP Scallop Square

2. Place diagonally on trimmer & cut from 0 to 2” and 4” to 6”

3. Repeat for other diagonal

4. Make a mark to right of cut line at each corner

5. Hand punch a hole through those marks

6. Bring corner holes together at the centre & feed onto the brad prongs

7. Push brad through centre of base of pinwheel & open brad prongs at the back to secure

8. Cover brads with punched 1” circle

SU! Supplies

Dies – Scallop Square

Punches – 1” Circle; 2mm Hand Punch

Card & Paper – Sweet Shop

Accessories – Jelly Bean Brad Sweet Shop

Tools – Personal Trimmer; Piercing Tool

No comments: