Monday 1 October 2012

New Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue Released Today

20121001_AnnualCatalogue_EUHere it is… the 2012-13 Annual Catalogue - which is released today.

Just click the image or go here to the on-line Catalogue. Or it is also linked at the top left of my blog….

If you want your own hard copy – for just £3 collected or £5.20 posted - just email/contact me via the box on the top right hand side. I will also include a voucher for you to get the £3 back in free product on your first order of £30+ during October/November - or £7 free product for an order over £60.

And - if relevant – to save yourself some postage costs ( £4.95 direct from SU!) – my next 2 monthly orders will be going in on Wednesday 3rd October and 1st November. Note that - even if you can’t collect - I can often post you goods on for cheaper than that £4.95….

The catalogue has grown enormously this year – by over 70pages - now 205 pages of stamps, dies & embossing folders, wheels, tools and storage along with colour-co-ordinated papers, accessories, card & inks….. And there is our Autumn/Winter Catalogue too – another 39 pages – so 244 pages in total – that is 50% more pages of product to choose from since last October!!!!

Too much to summarise here….. but come back after 10 am today 1st October for a blog hop to show you lots of new products – or on Thursday 4th October for a post highlighting some new key products….. though I will be posting some quick project posts in the meantime…..

I am blown away… we now have everything that Stampin’ Up! are selling worldwide…….. Yay!!! My only difficulty now is choosing what I can afford to order for “myself”….. good job I have learnt lots and lots of free stamp sets this year…. great year to be in this position!!

No comments: