Saturday 16 March 2013

Easter Chick Fancy Favour Box with How To Pictorial

The Craft Spa, Amanda Bates, Easter Chick, SU Fancy Favour Box,  (5)

OK I have a new Stampin. Up! die love…. the Fancy Favour box…. so I already have quite a few finished projects… and a very very long list of projects I would like to do!! When I find a spare minute!

So my first  share is one for Easter… he makes rather a cute chick don’t you think……?

I was totally inspired by the Angry Bird boxes that I first saw on Julie’s blog here…. but whilst in my hand… the Blossom punch was just itching to make feathers and feet… and so my little chick was born!!! He is really easy to make so a great project when you are rushed for time!

Come back tomorrow for another one made especially for Easter……

And here is a Pictorial on the punches to use etc….

Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Easter Chick Fancy Favor Box 001 Pictorial

And don’t forget that the end of the Sale A Bration promotion is drawing near….. my last SAB order will go in on the very last day ie Friday 22nd March – so please do not miss out on those exclusive items for every £45 ordered….. see here for all the details

 

SU! Supplies Used

Dies – Fancy Favour Box

Stamps – Wacky Wishes ( Hostess)

Punches – Blossom; 2 1/2” Circle; 1” Circle; 3/8” Circle; 1” Square

Card – Daffodil Delight; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black; Whisper White

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie the chick ( my pet name for him ), defo a boy. is absolutely fabulous dahling. Honestly, he is so so cute. !!

Crafting Chris said...

thanks for the tutorial for the chick and the bunny - my favourite is the bunny but they are both brill!! May have to give these a go. thanks for sharing!