Tuesday 1 April 2014

Easter Bunny Tag Topper Punch Creme Egg Holder

Easter Bunny_Tag Punch_Creme Egg Holder_2014_03_The Craft Spa_Amanda Bates_001

Following on from my Easter Chicky, I thought it was high time I finished my Easter Bunny off too… his separate parts have been very “dis-jointed” for over a fortnight….. and so another quick Easter Creme Egg treat holder share for you…. And this one is definitely quick!!!

This was made in the same way as my Easter Chick though the 5 cm wide white panel started off as a different length and was only punched by the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at one end. Then the punched end was folded over to create the bunny’s head….simple but very effective…… Unfortunately my jottings are hiding in the Craft Room…. so I will have to come back to add the tutorial another day. Sorry – not to plan!!!

The whiskers are just made using the fringe scissors – I cut once and then cut in between to get the narrower fringes!

And the eyes are just Candy Dots – with the white part added using the Signo white gel pen. Though having just looked at the photo – I need to do a bit of adjustment to those eyeballs…. Something slipped!!!!

SU! Supplies Used

Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper Punch; Extra Wide Oval; Large Oval; Modern Label; Word Window; Small Heart

Other Tools – Fringe Scissors

Embellishments – Candy Dots Neutrals; Signo gel pen

Card – Whisper White; Pink Pirouette; Sahara Sand

2 comments:

Anne said...

Very Cute. x

Kate M said...

This is so cute - may need glasses but I don't see anything wrong with the eyes!
xx