Tuesday 7 October 2014

All Things Bright & Beautiful–Keeping it Clean & Simple

CAS Stars, Bright & Beautiful (5)
Thought I should share some really clean & simple cards after my flurry of Fancy Folds recently…. and Stars spring to mind!!
We had a fabulous WWWU challenge on Stars last week – to say that I am part of a very talented team is an understatement!! And I even got to award gold stars to lots of people!! Lots of gold stars actually…. Thanks so much for joining in in my challenge girls!
So here are a few of my Bright & Beautiful stamp set star cards… these were quick to make thanks to the matching Star Framelits.
Here are the back 2 again with another even simpler friend…..
Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 088
And some close ups… starting off with the simplest silver embossed card ( my favourite in the flesh!)
Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 089
This one has a mountain fold star on top
CAS Stars, Bright & Beautiful (28)
A valley fold ( aka cup ) star on this one…
CAS Stars, Bright & Beautiful (30)
Finishing off with a simple 2 layer card, quick addition of a marker pen frame, Silver Encore ink & All is Calm sequins to add some interest…
CAS Stars, Bright & Beautiful (3)
Bye for now…. lots more stars to come!

No comments: