Monday 10 November 2014

Wonderful Wreath Santa

Wonderful Wreath, Santa, Punch Art Santa, by Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa  (2)
Sorry I have been AWOL…. half term hols during which I had a fabulous week at Club Adakoy in Turkey – followed by my Christmas All Day Class last Saturday ( more on that later in the week…) With a few other things thrown into the mix to just tip me over the edge & not be able to blog!

But I just had to quickly pop on to share my latest play! Imagine the scene…. Wonderful Wreath die cut in one hand, Moustache die cut in the other….. my 2 hands came together and what did I have!!!! Yay….Santa. It just had to be done….. and I LOVE it….my inner child is fulfilled!!!

Edited to add 2015- here is the 2015 version - using the Festive Flower Builder Punch instead of the retired moustache die. Punch Art crib sheet there too...

And here is a card using the Wonderful Wreath Santa.

Now I can’t take credit for the fabulous Santa belt Fry Box base… that was made by the very talented fellow Jem Kylie Henshaw as her swap at the last Quarterly Team Training. It was one of my favourite swaps…and it was a perfect base to show you my Wonderful Wreath Santa today……Thank you again Kylie…what a partnership…..

You should be seeing a few more ideas for this Santa as the next few weeks progress….. as well as for the Moustache die – which I love!!! Loads of ideas in my head for that….just need to find a few minutes to play……

And here is another view….
Wonderful Wreath, Santa, Punch Art Santa, by Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa  (1)
Hope this fills your inner child too….!?
Note that you can either buy just the Wonderful Wreath Framelits die (first in list)  for £20.95…or get the matching photopolymer stamps for just £37.25 with the Bundle (last in list)

7 comments:

Kate M said...

Hi Amanda - this is fabulous - permission to case??
Luv
Kate
xx

Amanda said...

Kate..seeing as it is you...of course! Thanks for the compliment....

Michelle said...

So cute!

Pansy said...

Great way to combine items.......creative plus.

Anonymous said...

I loved this post! I just read your blogs fairly often and you're always coming out
with great stuff. I shared this on my facebook and my follwers
loved it! Keep up fantastic work.

Anna said...

Belli, grazie!

Amanda said...

Gracie Anna....