Saturday 13 December 2014

Curvy Keepsakes Die for Christmas– Robin

Many Merry Stars, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 012

Now I have been having great fun with my Curvy Keepsakes die! I officially LOVE it!!

It was one of my first purchases from the Autumn Winter Catalogue back in August when we demos could pre-order. And it was the first product that I picked up and wrote a long list of projects that I could make.

But time leapt away from me as it does – and so it was a few weeks before I went back to that list and started to create something… and then life leapt away again & lots of blog posts showing cards and stamp sets etc…and now it is months later…and I am finally beginning to share what I made!!

So first - here is my little robin redbreast…. I tried to get a photo of this with the real robin redbreast that sits on this bush… but he wasn’t playing ball!!Many Merry Stars, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 010

Now some of you will realise that he seems a bit familiar… yes I used the basic format (aka Angry Birds Chick!) that I shared  earlier in the year for the Tag Topper Punch Easter Chick Treat Holder and previously for the Fancy Favour Box version. Both of those projects were so popular – it just had to be done! So punch art tutorials linked there….

And yes Angry Birds were on my Curvy Keepsakes list too!!

No comments: