Friday 23 January 2015

Painted Petals Large Square Double Display Card

Painted Blooms Large Square Double Display card by Sam Wilson

I have a real treat for you today…

This is a stunning card made by my incredibly talented friend and fellow Jems team member, Sam Wilson using my Large Square Double Display Card tutorial. Imperial version here. Metric version here.

It is just too good not to share more widely… so I was delighted when Sam agreed that I could share with you all….

Spot that centre panel…no, not the Painted Blooms papers. Sam meticulously re-created the large paper panel effect using the co-ordinating stamps. But Sam’s tip for you….. that took  a while!!!!

And I will have another Double Display card treat to share with you shortly…. Sam has sent me a photo of her gorgeous Christmas Large Square Double Display card…all I can say is double WOW!!

No comments: