Monday 16 March 2015

Painted Petals Wreath Card in Subtles for Happy Mothers Day

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 037

Now this is more me! And definitely more my mother… she wouldn’t have been happy with the bright pinks & purples version… so a quick remake was in order… and here it is! And now safely hand delivered!

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 042

And the eagle-eyed of you may have spotted.. this is an even larger card – and A4 wide Square – aka 21cm or 8 1/4” Square – though I was in a panic as I suddenly didn’t think I had a large enough envelope – but luckily the panic was quickly over…

SU! Supplies

Stamps – Painted Petals, Hello Life, Crazy About You

Card & Inks – Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Blushing Bride. Whisper White

Framelits – Project Life Cards & Labels

Embellishments – Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Basics Pearls

No comments: