Wednesday 1 April 2015

Framelits a go go on Weekly Deals at 25% off! And Gift Box Punch Board too

2015_04_01 Weekly Deals

WOW! Click on the picture to go straight to the Deals on my on line site….

4 Framelits on there this week… love all 4 … but most used…

  • The HAVE TO HAVE Squares (including my favourite die shape over my SU! life of nearly 7 years … the Scallop Square!!) These are always out in my Craft Room!
  • Word Bubbles – especially useful for Project Life… been using these such a lot recently….

And don’t miss that Gift Box Punch Board – I know there were plenty of you eyeing that up!

For those of you that have not know me for years – I was nicknamed the Scallop Square Queen by the Team and my customers … so I know there will be a few of you laughing at (with) me as I declare this as my favourite shape!!

I think there are about 40 or so projects posted on this blog using a Scallop Square die (admittedly many being the wider scalloped Bigz die shape we had a few years back – but the square size is the same – so most will still work. Only the projects with 3 or 4 layers of card being cut at the same time that won’t…)

Don’t know if this will work…but… Here is the Search list from my blog for Scallop Square… If not – just go to the Search box up at the top RHS – and type in Scallop Square. Loads of tutorials amongst that lot….

And just to prove that I do HAVE TO HAVE the Squares Framelits … here is another variant of a recent project that I had to have them for….

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 553Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 556

These deals end Tuesday 7th April

And couldn’t resist signing off with this….. Ah…memories!!

Buy a Scallop Square Die by Amanda at The Craft Spa

No comments: