Tuesday 19 May 2015

More Video Techniques for Technique Tuesday

Decided to make a series of technique tutorials that I will post on Tuesdays…starting off with some more of the videos produced by Stampin’ Up!

Each one of these is a little gem – showcasing a simple and effective technique with minimal supplies needed. These include some of my favourite, most used techniques – whether as a beginner all those years ago – or as a more advanced stamper as now! And I loved to share these techniques with my new stampers – always get a WoW!!

Marker to Stamp Technique – use daily! Wouldn’t be without my big box of marker pens! One of my first Stampin’ Up! purchases – one of my best – one of my most used - and still going strong. Not got the fabulous box of Many Marvellous Markers yet? Treat yourself now – don’t leave till June!!

Using Sponge Daubers – use my daubers daily – do you?

Masking Technique. I do some masking every week…

Note that the stamp set featured in this video is a promotional Sale A Bration item that is no longer available. However I do have one left as a gift for an order over £50 (excl P&P). Only one available!

No comments: