Friday 12 June 2015

Another Wild About Flowers card


Staying on my clean & simple makes using Wild About Flowers and Watercolor Wash.

Same card as yesterday - but different flower, greeting and colour combination this time. Soft Sky again, Pear Pizzazz for the green, Lost Lagoon for the greeting and Rose Red for the flowers...

Slightly brighter which seemed more appropriate for this flower image....

A few pearls added to highlight... and there you have it!

Love this sentiment!

And last but not least - apologies for anyone coming on today to check out my Fancy Fold Friday post. I knew what I wanted to write up.... but my extra GCSE school runs & life took their toll this week... so huge fail on my part...

But next week will be different - as the son and heir has NO exams...so no trips into York for me!! And the following week - he has the last one!!

Boy will he (and we) be happier then.... I get my crafting/teaching room back for a start!!! Life will become so much simpler again.... everything back in its place....

No comments: