Monday 15 June 2015

Collage of Wild About Flowers Cards


Told you had gone a bit mad! Slight variants on my Training swap card theme... Just playing around with different colours, greetings and effects...

Top Left - just a change to the sentiment... another great sentiment in the stamp set...

Top Right - off the grid, new adventure sentiment again and Mint Macaron mat

Bottom Left - Wisteria Wonder card base and Mint Macaron mat

Bottom Right - cleaner and simpler - no Watercolor Wash background...

Right that is it for today... after I blogged yesterday we decided to go to A&E with my cut up finger - so I am now the proud owner of the largest finger bandage you have ever seen!!! All will soon be well - but I won't be making anything fast this week!

Though I have made a little something completely different to hopefully share tomorrow... thought I should use my technical brain today rather than the creative hands! Just a finish off with some decoration in the morning ( may have a helper pop by!! Though she doesn't know my ulterior motive yet)

So till later tomorrow....


No comments: