Friday 19 June 2015

Stepped up CAS Watercolor Wings

Kept a couple of my training makes back for a quick but simple step up for my girls! 

The Butterfly Basics were out as we are using that stamp set next week - so the beautiful fern had to be used...both in Mint Macaron and Lost Lagoon.. each inking of the stamp being stamped twice....

I used the Brick Wall embossing folder again - but this time I swooshed it (yes official term now!) very lightly with a Sahara Sand ink pad before I embossed the card.... Then I lightly sponged around the edges with Sahara Sand too.... Fabulous texture!

And a Lost Lagoon greeting on the banner & a few pearls just to liven things up a bit!

And here are the original Brick Wall super CAS and slightly stepped CAS cards for you! I love both... in fact I think you will all get to make both! Time willing....

PS this post is Plan B for today ... I spent ages writing out a Fancy Fold Friday tutorial for you... and technology has beaten me.... it has seemingly vanished....  so there has been lots of swearing going on over here in North Yorkshire... So you have a lovely CAS card instead... I'll have a search for that tutorial next week....  

No comments: