Wednesday 22 July 2015

Simply...the large Butterfly Basics butterfly

 Keeping it simple.... 
When the Butterfly Basics stamps & dies were released in the Spring & Summer Catalogue - there was a stunning card sample on the catalogue page that made me want the dies at the time... 

But I never got round to making my own.... 

So now I have used that sample as my inspiration for this simple little beauty... 
The butterfly was die cut out of the top Very Vanilla panel using my trusty Food Saver paper to ensure its quick release...

The Mint Macaron background card panel is stamped using Mint Macaron ink & the flower spray from For The New Two stamp set

The die cut Very Vanilla panel and butterfly are adhered separately to the Mint Macaron background layer and then the whole panel stuck to the card..
Finished off with a stamped and punched banner and a Metal Rimmed Pearl.

Love its simplicity... what do you think?

No comments: