Friday 25 September 2015

Reflection and Cat in the Doubled Window...


Finally got my acetate out out to back my window! Love the reflection in the photo!! Something is definitely shining down!

This card went down really well on my Training Inspiration Station - and in classes this week too... everyone was surprised at how simple it was to re-create... 
So a doubled window.... Die cut 2 windows...snipped off left side of one...and right side of the other...and stuck one on top of the other down the centre... really simple and easy and quick... and no messing around with Big Shot/plates/overhangs required.... 
Covering up the joins with the Festive Fireside/Fireplace cat at the bottom and boughs at the top... and a Happy Scenes double scene behind...
Now I could pretend that this is some lovely simple Fancy Fold card ( as it is Fancy Fold Friday so I do normally post one)... but it isn't...it is just a plain A6 Tent Fold Card.... with the window stuck on top
Life, classes, training and technology have definitely conspired against me this week ( well 3 weeks actually!) ... it is late at night (and dark!) and the project photo cupboard is bare...but never fear lots more makes to photo tomorrow! Onwards.... 
Check out the reflection on this one...even has the chimneys over the road!! And what looks like The Angel of The North! ( very large statue in the North of England for my international friends who haven't got a clue what I am talking about...)

And a funny story about the cat.... I have only just realised yesterday that there is a cat stamp in the set... hence my plain die cut black cats...which I thought had a very strange "nobble" on its face...which I was going to cut off... but forgot! When I look at the stamp... the nobble is for the whiskers...obvious!! Bet my next cat is stamped with its ever-so-cute whiskers....


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

Love this card Amanda and that little cat is so cute with or without knobbly bits hehe xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Lea... Hee hee... the cat does have to now be stamped though! Can't believe I just didn't see it!!

Kristine said...

OOOOOO ((dang it)) I think you just sold me on this die set now. I've loved every single creation you've been making with them, but this one speaks to me. We lost our kitties that we had for 16 and 18 years (brother and sister) recently and now we just have our 2 dogs. Anything with cats grabs my attention. LOOOVE this Amanda. I might have to buy all the supplies you used.

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear about your cats Kris. And sorry to be costing you money...again! But I am sure you won't regret it!