Wednesday 30 September 2015

Sleigh Ride - Jingle All the Way

I have a new all time love for a product... and I am not afraid to admit it...

I picked them up  - spent a couple of hours playing (working very very hard!)  - and made 5 cards - that has to be a first!

But before I forget.. the Weekly Deals have just been updated... see them scrolling on the right hand side of my blog... or as below...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

And they are called the Sleigh Ride Framelit dies - along with their co-ordinating Jingle All the Way stamps
Spot the extra definition behind the houses...just an extra cut in the Night of Navy stuck behind the white houses... 

These are definitely going to be featuring on my own Christmas cards this year.... Love them!
 
Check out the short supply list ( even including the wood mount and clear mount/ bundle options!)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: