Monday 16 November 2015

Autumn Winter Catalogue Retiring List


Second post of the day... don't forget to check out the first with details of the 20% Sale on selected stamps... and my days' creative share...

From now on Stampin' Up! will provide us with a list of the stamps that will retire from the Seasonal Catalogues as well as the Annual Catalogue - so this is a first... 

Stampin' Up! says... We’re saying goodbye to retiring products from the autumn/winter catalogue; but before we do, we’re giving everyone an opportunity to order their favourites. Retiring products will only be available until 4 January, or while supplies last...

So here is the link to the pdf version of the Retiring List... 
Or if you prefer an Excel sortable format... here you go...  
And here is my on-line shop link...

There have been some big sobs over here I can tell you! All I can say is... if you have been enjoying the projects I have been sharing for the last few months... then I suggest that you check it out and order these products as soon as possible... Very sadly - there won't be much in my carryover box...

So  - would you like to also know what is staying!!? Here is the short list... just 15 product lines... note that I have just listed the bundled options & not the separate product parts where applicable... Very very glad to see my window die is staying mind....!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: