Friday 10 June 2016

Helping Me Grow Notecards

Love these... so simple... so quick and so effective... so I had to share... But hold on... I didn't actually make the first one pictured....

This was the gorgeous thank you card from Kelly in the Stampin' Up! UK office... that I picked up at registration at On Stage Telford... and then rushed immediately over to Kelly to say thank you! Now admittedly Kelly didn't make this herself either!!!

Which reminds me of the days I first started cardmaking... I used to find that many friends and relatives rang me up to thank me for their hand made christmas card... used to tickle me pink... got to love this creative world and the special feelings it gives to us and the recipients of our makes... Sorry I digress....
But I did make the second one... and so did my ladies at classes last month... can you spot the difference!! The Washi Label punch used on the first had retired and all stocks had gone!

So I used the Decorative Label punch instead... we stamped on a narrow strip of Sahara Sand card... and then punched using the central part of the punch... works a treat and will be used again this way... As they say ... from adversity... comes a great idea!!

And then I had a play with a Crumb Cake note card... embossing the flowers in white this time - and Aqua-Winking with my Gold Wink of Stella again
 
Though (oops) I have only just spotted that I grabbed the washi punch for this one.... Silly me... And BTW... the 1/2 " Circle Punch punches that notch on the left hand side... 
And finally an admittance... this is not what I was planning on posting today... I had rushed around with new stash... made a few lovely projects... took the photos... was eager to share... and then yes... you guessed it... technology decided to do its own thing... and I can't access the photos on my PC for now.... hey ho!! Manana...




No comments: