Monday 6 June 2016

Project Life All Year Long & and an update on Baby Bear!

Just thought I would share some more of my early-product-in-the-hands care of Stampin' Up! for my On Stage UK Display Stamper work.... Oh I am loving this collection... and not just for Project Life.... watch this space as the months progress.....

I took this photo of the All Year Long Project Life set at On Stage...
I have to admit that as I had approached the board this collection had actually taken my breath away... it is SO STUNNING... and the graphics in the catalogue -  well they are not... it looks  - well - cough... yuk!!!! Well look again....

Here is a series of photos showing you all the cards in the collection... the accessories should be turning up later today...

 These cards are just perfect for telling your story throughout the year... as the seasons come and go...
And I have to laugh as there a few cards there perfect for adding a little Tardis to!!! Which I know some of you will appreciate!!

Sorry my photos aren't the best.... think I must have been too excited!!! But I am sure you will get the idea...
And oh my word... I have just spotted something unbelievable.... look who has just hit number 10 in My Most Popular Posts down the left hand side of the blog!!! Having got over 2500 blog hits already..... Click on the photo to go to the original post & see him rise further!!! I reckon he might quickly move up a few more positions yet...
Well I never.... That is in less than 60 hours.... I SO SO hope Stampin' Up are on 24 hour Baby Bear production..... he is definitely feeling the LOVE out there on this little ol' blog!!!! #bringingbackthebear ...

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Super! Just love this card and Baby Bear.

Linda Matthews said...

Would you share the tutorial to make the bear card? I love your site!

Amanda said...

Thank you Linda.... The tutorial is already posted if you click back to the original,post... But save you the time.... Here you go.... http://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/so-here-is-group-shot-to-round-up-my.html

Amanda said...

Thank you Wendie.... baby Bear is awesome!