Sunday 21 August 2016

Copper Embossed Wonderful Year & Pine Boughs

Another spoiler alert!

So whilst I had the copper embossing powder and Copper Foil sheets out for the Baptism card... A quick little christmas card using the new and coming Wonderful Year stamp set popped into my head...
But bear in mind everything was going wrong that day... so I cut my mats wrong!! Which meant 2 things... firstly I couldn't use the intended (very large) greeting  - and secondly the mats were short!

Not one to be beaten... I remembered my dotty copper washi tape in the Affectionately Yours pack and my white mini Pom Pom Trim... so a quick dressing up and a bit more depth later... and here you go...
So much coppery shine!!

Though I'll attempt to cut things right tomorrow and have another go!!

2 comments:

Lisa Bradford said...

I have the SU Copper EP, but not the SU Copper Foil CS yet!

Amanda said...

Won't be long until you can get the matching foil "card" too Lisa! 1st September go live for Autumn Winter / Holidays catty..... I got on demo pre- order this month...lovely!