Saturday 1 October 2016

All That Glitters... Jems October Blog Hop for World Cardmaking Day...

Welcome to this month's Jems Team Blog Hop - featuring "All That Glitters".
Well it is the time of year for all things glitter as we prepare for our Christmas card marathons! And as it is World Cardmaking Day today - well it had to be a card from me!

So a simple little standard A6 card featuring a gold glittery Hang Your Stocking die cut stocking, a glittery Gold Bakers Twine bow and a shiny Gold Foil mat... 
Along with the shiny Gold embossing of the Christmas Pines bough and greeting... and finished off with a shiny red Mini Bell...

I was planning on gold glitter all the way with the aid of Heat & Stick and Gold Glitter... but unfortunately my Heat & Stick powder was hiding from me!! So it had to be embossing...
So that is it from me today... though do not miss my earlier post here of the Stampin Up! offers for October...

And now it is time to pass you onto Julie and her stunning creation...
Or if you are going in reverse - or have missed one - here is the link to Sarah's fantastic make...


16 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Love this Amanda, so sparkly! I so need to get my stocking set out and have a play. Great card xx

Linda said...

Beautiful card Amanda. Lxx

Kylie Henshaw said...

So gorgeous! I haven't used my stocking dies yet!

Anne said...

Another beautiful card Amanda - as always!!! I WANT YOUR TALENT :-) x

Karen Watts said...

Great card, Amanda. k x

lbroon said...

Another wonderful creation from a very talented lady! Gorgeous and glittery card :-)

Amanda said...

Great set for a play Sarah Jane... Can't wait to see what you make with yours....

Amanda said...

Thanks Linda....

Amanda said...

Thanks Kylie... and oh you must! Great set....

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne..and LOVL....

Amanda said...

Thanks Karen....

Amanda said...

Thanks and thanks Lucy... !

Sharon said...

Love this card Amanda & great detail with the embossing & layering. I love my sticking dies but of course did a z gold card! Can't get away from that fold! Thanks for taking part.

Unknown said...

A lovely card, I want the stockings now.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always - and love the little pop of red from the bell!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always - and love the little pop of red from the bell!