Thursday, 13 October 2016

Cable Knit & Holly Berry Happiness JOY Hanger - and Sorry

First of all...sorry for any Technical Hitch recently experienced!

Anyone visiting in the past few hours/day may have seen an error message... it appears that updating my blog to the more secure web site version resulted in a message saying it was not secure/valid... go figure!

It should be all sorted now... but please contact me or comment if anything appears different - or any new messages pop up!

Or if my fellow blogging friends know of anything else I need to check/update or change....!
Now back to a certain Staircase Card... still hope to get Tutorial up as early as possible over the weekend now... so just a quick but lovely crafty share for you today...

This is the last  - and my favourite - of Julie's Quarterly Training makes using Holly Berry Happiness, the Warmth & Cheer papers , Layering Squares die-cut Kraft Card and the fabulous Kraft Rope Trim. Along with the gorgeous Cable Knit Embossing Folder.

And really clever use of the new Foam Adhesive strips to create a channel either side of the Rope Trim. And I used them for my letters too... makes the job easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...