Monday 31 October 2016

Father Christmas Stocking...

Right you can take your sunglasses off after yesterday's post! Back to my more subtle colour hues...

But before I start today...don't forget that today is the last day that you can buy your 3 paper packs and get a fourth for free... just click here to place an order through my online shop... and feel free to add anything else you need... Offer ends 22.50h 31st October
Buy 3 Get 1 Free

I absolutely love the frame & greetings stamps in the Father Christmas set... but I don't love the thought of all that colouring in with the other images in the set.... so I had to have a play and come up with some workarounds...
So first up ... whilst my Hang Your Stockings was still out... the large Night of Navy stocking off the Smoky Slate greeting image...

Simple but very effective....
Fancy the Hang Your Stockings stamps... with 25% off.... click here for advance news of November's promotion.... full details will be posted tomorrow....

2 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda,
What a cute card...I tried emailing you, but nothing happens when I click on Email Me...therefore this message... awhile back you mentioned something about a donation through PayPal...at the time I was broke, but would like to donate now... how can I go about that??? Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Oh bless you Ann... So appreciated.... The info is on The Staircase Card tutorial.... Link here.... https://thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/staircase-card-tutorial-making-stairs.html