Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Floral Boutique Papers Round Up & Special Offer on Papers

Now seeing as one of my all time favourite papers is on the Buy 3, Get a 4th for Free offer this month... I have a great excuse for a Round Up post...

Want to purchase some papers whilst they are on offer - just go here - select 3 from those shown... - then add another and it gets added to your basket for free! 4 packs for just £30... and don't forget to add my month's Stampin Rewards/Host Code (shown to the top Right side of this blog page) - and then I will also send you a card and gift next month!

So here are a few Concertina Card projects I shared earlier in the year... click on the first photo to go straight to the original posts for more details


And a few Birthday ones... the first one also shows you how to decorate those letters...



And one for Retirement wishes too..
Remember you can select 4 different packs - or 4 of the same pack - or any combination in between! Simples... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...