Monday 10 October 2016

More Vertical Greetings Topiary....

Well you didn't expect me to only make the one did you!!?

This was actually my favourite... but then I realised how much time I would need to spend getting those three words on each topiary ball... so hence yesterday's bulk make...
I was also asked how I did the envelope... I just inked up the bottom ball and pot in the same way... 

3 ways to do that... but do make sure that your stamp is nice and clean before you start... you don't want any image ghosting from a dirty stamp...

(1) Eyeball it like I did! I found there was enough of a gap between the parts of the image to do so with my inkpads with success...
(2) Cover up the 2 top balls and stalks with a post it note, ink up as required, remove the post it note   - and then stamp...
(3) Ink up the required part of the stamps with marker pens rather than ink pads
And a quick update on the Staircase Card Tutorial that SO SO many of you have asked for... I really was surprised & humbled by it's popularity!

I hope it will be my Fancy Fold Friday post this week... I am REALLY sorry to have kept you waiting - but I am running 4 different classes over the next 4 days... so I have been very busy creating!!! And this week my feet won't touch the ground...

No comments: