Monday, 10 October 2016

More Vertical Greetings Topiary....

Well you didn't expect me to only make the one did you!!?

This was actually my favourite... but then I realised how much time I would need to spend getting those three words on each topiary ball... so hence yesterday's bulk make...
I was also asked how I did the envelope... I just inked up the bottom ball and pot in the same way... 

3 ways to do that... but do make sure that your stamp is nice and clean before you start... you don't want any image ghosting from a dirty stamp...

(1) Eyeball it like I did! I found there was enough of a gap between the parts of the image to do so with my inkpads with success...
(2) Cover up the 2 top balls and stalks with a post it note, ink up as required, remove the post it note   - and then stamp...
(3) Ink up the required part of the stamps with marker pens rather than ink pads
And a quick update on the Staircase Card Tutorial that SO SO many of you have asked for... I really was surprised & humbled by it's popularity!

I hope it will be my Fancy Fold Friday post this week... I am REALLY sorry to have kept you waiting - but I am running 4 different classes over the next 4 days... so I have been very busy creating!!! And this week my feet won't touch the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...