Friday 28 October 2016

Star of Light Double Die Cut Square Card

Quick Share today... but I think some of you will love this one...
I was attempting to make another of these Double-Die Cut card folds but using the Star of Light... but the edges were a bit too precise for a class make... so before I rejected it altogether.... I stuck the front side flaps together and stuck it all on an Island Indigo square card blank... looks effective!
The star in the middle is a 3D one using the die in the set intended for the use... but I found that going over all the scorelines again worked a treat for me... much easier to fold!




4 comments:

Patricia Gessner said...

Love this card. Are there directions for it? I would love to make one or more for sure.

Amanda said...

Thanks Patricia.... The card fold for the front part is linked through the linked posts (see pale blue text) for more details/video tutorial... but simply score a 4" x 12" piece of Whisper White cardstock LANDSCAPE at 2", 4", 8" and 10". Mt, Valley,Valley,Mt Folds. Die cut through the 2" Mountain folds/lines one at a time. Stick onto a 4 1/4" mat. And stick onto a 4 3/4" Square card blank (Tent orientation)

Lisa Bradford said...

I like be this! So pretty and creative, love the colors!

Amanda said...

Thanks Lisa... Not bad for a reject card!!!